Nigeria Business Visa Requirements
One of the most common types of visas we process are Nigerian business visa applications. We will give a summary of requirements for a Nigeria business visa. Our site contains further details on each point as well, however to get started, please see the points below which outline exactly what you will require:
1. Passport - At least 6 months validity and containing 2 clean pages
2. 2 Passport size photographs - Normal size is 35mm x 45mm
3. Invitation letter from Nigeria. The letter must be addressed to the Nigerian High Commission. It must include items such as applicants name, passport number, date of birth, approximate travel dates, purpose of journey.
4. Employer support letter. This letter must contain similar information like the invite, however please ensure it also states who will be covering financial responsibility of the applicants traveller needs. For a template of this letter, please kindly email or call us.
5. Nigerian Embassy application form. This form must be completed online via the NHC link. Once this online form has been completed, you must then make online payment via the SWC LLC Global website. Once you have completed this, you will then have automatically created two further requirements which are:
- Visa Acknowledgement Slip
- Visa Payment Slip
Please kindly ensure you have these 3 forms before sending your application.
6. Visa Order Form: In order for us to process the visa application, we must take the visa order form details from yourself. This allows us to monitor your travel dates, acknowledge your passport will come in, and also for you to make secure online checkout.
The above is just a summary of the process. Please visit the rest of the website for further information.